Health Workers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stolsiee, Apr 3, 2020.

?

Do you support health workers?

1. Yes!

2. No :O

3. I am a health worker

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    Hi all, I would just like to take some time out of my day to appreciate all the work that the health workers are doing for so many people during these tough times, in the UK at 8pm every Thursday we clap for the NHS (national health service), everyone stands outside their front door and claps. My thoughts and prayers also go to the people who have lost family members and friends.
    I hope everyone stays safe and if yu are unwell that you will feel better soon.

Much love,
    Stolsie <3

mxbel likes this.
  2. Josh

This should be posted in off-topic. And of course, I support the health workers.

Stolsiee likes this.
  3. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    I accidentally made it in here

4. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    YES health workers deserve so much recognition for everything they do for us. So do janitors and the people that keep our hospitals clean and sanitized. <3

Elecctricc likes this.
  5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I have the upmost respect for the health workers here in NZ and around the world. I donated a % of my latest paycheck to UNICEF to help those that need it and hope that it will be used for the right purposes! 2 family friends in the UK contracted COVID19 and are in stable condition at home, with regular checking from the local medics! We're getting through it with the help of those putting their lives on the line for others!

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.