Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Having fun and getting good at PVP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firebal676, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Firebal676

Firebal
    When I made this video, I took a step back to remember why I play MC-Central- for the enjoyment of the server. The song name "Brimleik" is simply just a name of a K-391 song that doesn't exist publicly anymore and is not an actual word in the English dictionary, is still something that deepens my connection with this game. When I re-listened to this song a few days back, it made me realize that at the end of the day, Minecraft is a game that we all play to enjoy.

Enough of the random information that you probably didn't care about, here's my video:

And let's remember- it's a game. Let's have fun playing it! :)

AZXG likes this.
  2. WhiteSaphir

WhiteSaphir
    Firebal. Absolute Legend. #Firebal4Youtuber

3. KaptainKreeper

#Firebal4Youtuber

4. Cefr

Cefr
    I love your attitude playing this game. Of course you made another great video. I hope you don't stop making them, have a great day!
    #Firebal4Youtuber

-Cefr

5. Firebal676

Firebal
    Haha thank you guys so much! I'll continue to make more videos since the community really likes them! :D

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.