Haven't received my monthly ancient key

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by koh7, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koh7

Hi,

I was told that we receive an ancient key at the start of every month, or when you first get Immortal rank. I did not get my ancient key today (Oct 1st) nor did I get my ancient key when I purchased the rank. I just want to make sure this is not a recurring issue and would like this solved as soon as possible.

2. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey koh7,

I recommend making a bug report for not receiving an ancient key. From what I am aware, you don't receive an ancient key when buying the rank. Make sure to provide evidence with everything otherwise nothing can be done.
    Have a great day :)

3. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey koh7,

Keys are sent out at 8:00am UTC on the first of the month. (I think its like MST time or something)
    Here, in Australia, the time we receive the key is 6:00pm on the first of the month; so you could always convert from that date time.

If you did not have immortal rank BEFORE the key time, you will not get it. Keys are given at globally at the same time. If you don't have the rank at that exact moment, you get no key.

Do note, the key is not a physical item. You can open the Treasure chest at spawn to check your keys.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.