Have you found love?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fdghgfgfbgf, Jul 30, 2019.

1. fdghgfgfbgf

I didn’t really care about dating relationships, I only care about having fun and enjoying my life. Plus for some reason no one never really liked me soo I just didn’t care about dating.
    But it all change when I met this girl, she’s beautiful outside and inside. I never really thought I would end up liking her. But last night I dreamed about her and when I woke up I instantly catch feelings for her.
    She’s cool, she has a unique personality. She’s not really like other girls. Most girls are girly, like gossiping, making their nails... she’s like a tomboy, she like rock music, she goes to rock concerts, she dresses up tomboyish and I love it, her personality is just soo... I don’t even have the words to describe her personality, she’s just great.
    The problem is She’s a very complicated girl, when we text it seems like she likes me but there is times when it seems like she doesn’t like me back. One day we were texting each other discussing if we were gonna have kids one day. And she said she wants a cute kid that looked like me and I was confused and she said I was cute.
    Anyways, I found out 4 days ago she has a boyfriend, and I just felt that feeling you feel when you want to cry but you hold it and your throat stars to hurt. I don’t know if y’all experienced that feeling but yeah that’s what I felt....

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.