Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Have put my mute appeal here as it is so ridiculous for why the person who muted me denies my app.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CryzpLorax, Sep 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CryzpLorax

What were you punished for?
    I was just arguing with Nikki_ about how she takes help from 8-9 people during Koth to win and I got muted not once have I abused nor disrespected her directly. I was literally just saying how you have yes men around you to help you win events and I got muted for arguing. In the screenshots I will provide you can clearly see Nikki_ provoking me by making fun of the amount I would give to koth winner, I was going to put this on staff report but if that gets denied you perm ban the people for a staff report so don't want to risk it.

Appeal Reason:
    Why should we remove your punishment?
    Quite frankly because I haven't done anything wrong and if I have so has Nikki_.
    Proof of why I got muted and Nikki_ for no reason making fun of me being poor in game.
    https://imgur.com/a/G4EXYDO

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! forums really isn’t the place to talk about punishments. if you believe you were falsely punished, you can appeal here. your appeal was likely denied fro a reason. you can always re appeal if u find better arguments or more evidence (however be careful of making it look copy paste since staff can often see this as "spam" and such). as far as your screenshot goes, staff dislike it when people are called apes so.. :flushed:

hope this helped, and have a great day!

3. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey CryzpLorax,

Your screenshots prove nothing. Nikki_'s response in the screenshot has no bearing on anything, nor is it punishable in any way shape or form.

I'd imagine you were muted for stuff you said that ISN'T in the screenshot, as your screenshots don't even seem to contain anything that could be punished for anything.

As puposaurus said, public forums are not the place to complain about a mute.

Make an appeal, if it gets denied (which it has), then it is what it is.
    Nikki_ clearly states in your appeal response that she verbally warned you on more than one occasion, so the 'arguments' had 100% been going on longer than just what your screenshots have.
    I believe Nikki_ is correct in her decision to deny the appeal.

If you still genuinely think Nikki_ has abused her power (or if you even think I am abusing my power by responding), feel free to make a staff ticket.
    If you are worried it will get denied, it's because you know you are most definitely in the wrong.

Our admins are very fair and take every staff report seriously. So, if you have proof, by all means, make a report.

For now, I am locking this thread.

abbs, mcrcus, Nikki_ and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.