Harvesting axe

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by xStrafings, Nov 23, 2019.

1. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Similare to the harvesting hoe, the harvesting axe will harvest melons and put them directly into your inventory. The axe would be efficiency 5 and fortune 3.

This this would be cool cause the eco this season in SB is vines and melons.

2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

I have always thought nahhh harvest axes aren't really needed much but tbh now they sorta are!

That just leads the question however will they be too OP?

Personally I do not think so. +1 from me!

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

puposaurus likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    oh my God. ik this has been suggested by another community member previously. k. and in all honesty.. i kinda super -1 this...
    as mentioned above by sean that they can get kinda op n’ like kinda a ‘lil too quickly in a way... as well as, you collect vines w sheers(?).
    anywyas. i can see that it can be super helpful for farming, but i think for players who use their mommy’s credit card on many many keys, it can get super op and possibly lead to breaking survival’s economy... not so much from large produce of farming n’ plants but also from selling the axes.. so..
    ima keep this post short...

but overall, i just feel that a HARVEST AXE seems a ‘lil bit OP, and fortune3 on melons is p gud n’ yummy on melons as we leaned last season.

okie byebyebyeeee have a good day

iiSean likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.