Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Harvest Hoe Glitch

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Jewbaca, Aug 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jewbaca

Dear people reading this page (support team preferred),

Today, about 1 hour ago, I visited someones island. I saw a whole lot of wheat on their island and I wanted to see if I could harvest it. I took the harvest hoe out island chest and tried to harvest the wheat. When I saw that I couldnt harvest because the leader of the island didnt allow for people to use harvest hoes, I tried to put the harvest hoe back in the is chest. So I clicked on the harvest hoe and as I moved the mouse to a slot in the is chest, unluckily, the leader of the island kicked me out of their island. I tried to ask the leader to go back and look for it and he accepted. But when I went back to the wheat field, the harvest hoe was no where to be found. Can I get my harvest hoe back :(

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Jewbaca,

This is not a glitch. You would've dropped the HH when it was in your hand as you were expelled from the island.
    The hoe would've despawned after being on the floor for a few minutes.

Thread locked.

mxbel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.