Harverster Axes

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Diellon, Dec 1, 2019.

?

Should their e harverster Axes in Skyblock

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Diellon

Mr Markey, I have a good suggestion for skyblock you can try create a harvester Axe it works like a harvester hoe but it used mainly for cocoa beans and other farms that need axes to break it will be so useful especially for cocoa bean farms this will make everything better for cocoa bean farmers in skyblock

2. Flex

GroovyFlex
    Personally I believe there shouldn't be the introduction of harvester axes. Especially with the high rate of token drops (4%) associated with cocoa beans. This is as it would eliminate the need for tokens all together. Perhaps if tokens were removed from SB it could better fit in with the economy however, it would not work currently during this season unless major changes are made. If MCC were to remove tokens or reduce token drop rate with cocoa beans next wipe I believe this would be a good idea.
    :D

Thanks,
    -Flex

3. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey!
    I think this is a good idea, but as flex mentioned, it'll make getting tokens way faster and that's unfair as they sell for a good price. This also would make your go rich as 1 coco sells for $6 in the shop. That'll ruin the economy as well. However I would like the idea of a Harvester Axe as you get more wood etc.

4. Flex

GroovyFlex
    That would be the explosive axe's purpose. The axe mines a 3x3 area I believe, correct me if I am wrong. This allows easy and efficient wood harvesting!

Kind Regards,
    -Flex

5. xTylor

xTylor
    I see, but a explosive axe explodes everything in its surroundings which is annoying as it breaks things you don't want broken, such as if your harvesting coco's with a exploding axe, i'll break the wall its on. A harvester axe could be like a axe that has fortune 4 on it such as a harvester hoe.

6. Flex

GroovyFlex
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was talking about wood alone. It will be interesting if harvester axe is included for future wipes.
    Enjoy the rest of your day

Kind regards,
    -Flex

7. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Greetingsnya!

If we are going to implement this kind of change, cocoa beans will have to be nerfed. I don't see a big point in adding this harvester axe because not really a lot of farms use axes and I feel like it would be a waste of time to implement it.

Byebyenya!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.