Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Harassment via Inventory Fill (Nafann- on SB2)

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by XASION, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XASION

This was after he muted me within about two minutes for calling him the b* word one time.
    It shows how some players have much more power to be able to get mutes and bans, and then him afterwards taunting me and then filling my inventory (INSTANTLY BTW) so that I could not even retrieve my signs or whatever Item I may have needed.

Please take some sort of action or ignore this players cry for mutes/bans as he taunts afterwards. Just as bad as what I did (call him b word once), but I think even worse.

You can even see me have to throw an item out of my inventory, because I was crafting while he did it this weird "exploit".

Pause at the very end to see his name as he taunts me.

Unlisted on youtube :

#1 XASION, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  2. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Hello, gamer!

I believe you are in the wrong section, and came to try to ask why you are muted and think you were unjustly muted.
    So, for that there is an section in the forum where you can appeal when you think your punishment is unfair, please click here and feel free to appeal.
    To report a bug, click here.

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  3. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    If the player is constantly annoying you in your own island, just make sure to remove them from it by doing /is kick <username>.
    If they are blocking someone's operation on the server, and constantly and purposely disrupting someone's experience, make sure to make a report ticket on them!
    Report here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/
    If you have any other questions, make sure to ask them here, also feel free to PM me on Discord and I'll gladly help! (Mauricioh#2505)
    Have a great day ღ

Thread Locked

ThorKingOfAsgard and s0cial_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.