Had this weird bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TwinBlade, Oct 31, 2019.

1. TwinBlade

So i was playing sg you knnow killing saveing fighting off tema of 7 haxs ect

But all of sudden it said all my Skill and things i purchased had been removed
    it wall red i was really confused and went to contact a admin or mod but the next time i hoped in it was all fixed
    it seemed like a small bug . bug if i can bug it out to get more spawn eggs ill let ya know

2. Ankh

Ankh
    It's good that you're mentioning it, but there isn't anything that anyone can do with the information you've given. Next time you see this happen, make a bug report here. Make sure to include the /whereami info in the report, so they know the exact time and server it occurred on. Will make it a lot easier to track down an error if they know exactly when it happened in the logs.

3. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey TwinBlade,
    On top of what Ankh has said, make sure to include some evidence of the bug if you can and if you know how to produce it, make sure to include those steps when making the bug report.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.