Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Hacking Scammer

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by RieseLangee, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RieseLangee

Hello Moderator, I know it sounds made up but hear out! recently I had appeared to be scammed in sub server prison realm #1 Here is the Gist of it: A "scammer" by the name of Karl_____ had taken 1.5mil out of my account. He gave me 64 banknotes of 100 dollars. As normal i started farming them into my account. Then he teleported me to his plot which had sticks for 700k per stick! I thought this was an extremely clever tactic. Until i noticed that he just teleported me to his plot! I didn't give him any permission or accept a tpa! I know you don't resupply people who were scammed of their money, but this guy exploited a tp hack of some sort to get me to his plot. Its all fair and game if they do it without exploits, but if they do it unfairly, I figure justice should be dealt.

2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! Scamming is actually allowed on prison, so this is not punishable. I'm not entirely sure how they would teleport you to the sign, although maybe you /tpa'ed to him and they just did /tpaccept later on (players cannot force-teleport on prison). I personally have never heard of any glitch in which a player can teleport someone to them, but if you have video proof of them abusing a glitch, you may report it on the forums.

Question answered, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.