Hackers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kywee, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kywee

I noticed since like 3 days ago, that the staff team really pushed through with the ncp, or "rollbacks" I no longer get lagged back if hit, OR stuck when space running through trees, I'm very glad you guys did something about that. I will go into a game, and I'll be running to spawn to get chests, I'll see someone zoom right past me using Bhop, OR i'll get to middle and immediately get hit off by someone will kill aura, and he'll be headsnapping everywhere. Before you guys fixed the NCP, I didn't see a single bhopper, but now they just carelessly bhop through the whole map without getting kicked. Before you guys did anything, the anticheat would apparently kick the player from the server and NOT ban them, I've played many servers where the anticheat would suspect someone from hacking and ban them and tell them to make an appeal if its false, I think i'd rather enjoy that then having the hacker just be kicked and able to join right back into the game. Thank you- Ky

Confusin likes this.
  2. Kywee

thats what this thread is about ??

3. SilentWhispers

SilentWhispers
    Hello!

Its not as easy as it sounds to 'just get an anticheat'. Some of these are unreliable and could result in more false bans than good ones. If you see someone that is hacking or looks suspicious, feel free to tag staff members in the Community Discord or make a report on them. If you happen to get false kicked, I recommend that you take an SS of the kick code and submit a bug report.

Have a great day!

4. Dog7000

I stated this in another thread that we need to give the administration time as they're bound to make improvements over the course of a few weeks. As SilentWhispers stated above, the anticheat could give false positives and if banning were enabled, could lead to an a big issue of false banning people. While it's understandable your frustrations about the change, we need to bear in mind that the change hasn't even been on the server for more than a week now.

5. SnupsAndPups21

SnupsAndPups21
    Yes!!! To many hackers

6. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    People started noticing the hackers coming up recently and are often blaming the staff but its because a client was updated that bypasses many anti-cheats. The staff cant magically grab an anti-cheat that doesn't exist so they have to wait for the anti-cheats to be updated to counter the updated hack client. The growth of hackers isn't the fault of the admins at all and people should consider this and think of how hard this must be on them before criticizing something they cant control right now other than ban reports they get. I hope this clears some things up for you and anyone else who reads this.

7. Suiicide

Yes the hackers currently are over powered and there is a lot of them, but I hear alex markey is In the making of a new anti cheat which should be coming fairly soon. this will hopefully stop any hackers from playing and all being well the anti cheat will kick in almost instantly when it is implemented. for now just be patient and record/report if you see any hackers in future games.

Thanks, James.

8. Raidd_

Raidd_
    There are hackers but staff do there best to catch them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.