Hackers issue.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xPisces, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xPisces

Lately, since the anti cheat has been removed, there has been and extreme amount of hackers on this server. Every minigame has hackers, and it is really annoying to people who want to play the game and have fun without hacks. I don’t have any proof but there is a YouTube channel for a player on this server and he posts a lot of videos with proof of hackers. There are screen recorded. The players name is Whiffet and the channel name is BobWithNumbers. Whiffet, if you are reading this and want me to take it down I will because I really don’t know if you want people to know about your channel or not. If you don’t care, then I’ll keep this thread and I highly suggest and moderators reading this to go look at his channel because there are probably 30+ videos or hackers being caught by him. Hopefully this helps with the hackers issue.

Mr_Ultron and Regretings like this.
  2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Regretings likes this.
  3. xPisces

Thx for replying so quickly. I was just mentioning the channel because I don’t record when I play but Whiffet does and there is a whole lot of video proof that could be used as evidence I suppose. Hopefully the issues with these hackers gets fixed soon.

4. Jdawg58

How do I fill out a captcha so I can play

5. Nxgget

kreamykhummies
    Currently the server is dealing with a lot of hackers yes and sadly the only way to deal with it right now is to record and report every hacker. There is a anti cheat underway as the owner is looking into it and trying his best to get a new anti cheat sorted, please be patient and try your best to help out the server for the time being.

xPisces likes this.
  6. ImConcerned

vNato
    If you look at my channel that I think is called ImConcerned - MCC or something like that,
    I have over 400 videos of hackers.
    I have recently started using streamlabs to upload videos as it is quicker and less laggy.
    I have about 50 videos there.
    I don’t upload any videos that are unrelated to hacker reports or have any subscribers.
    It is honestly so serial that I have managed to get 470+ accepted hacker/cheater reports within the last 3 week (I have been on holidays for the last 2 so I have been slacking :( )
    I got 350+ in one week.
    I’m only stating this to say that, you can help!
    You can make the game more fun for other people! You don't have to report as many people as me but reporting any hackers help so much!
    Have a lovely day!

xPisces likes this.
  7. 4151

Hi there
    This is a common problem but you just have to deal with it you can always report on the forums like KierenBoal said or report on the discord.
    Thanks have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

8. Ankh

Ankh
    Do you notice how even after all that effort, almost 500 hackers banned from your reports alone, the amount of hackers on the server still hasn't wavered in the slightest? No, you can't help. Alts and VPNs are too easy to use nowadays. The only thing that can stop the excessive hackers now is a decent anticheat, or an AntiProxy that actually does its job instead of blocking people who aren't using even VPNs.

ImConcerned likes this.
  9. monkeyboyr

the old anticheat 2ish years ago did this, but there was alot of unfair bans going on and it was getting out of hand they changed it to this, but i do agree there are an excessive number of hackers

10. Visit

Visit
    If you need help with recording and uploading, start a conversation with me, I would be glad to help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.