Hackers in Skywars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TurtleSoup123, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Is it just me or are there a TON of hackers in Skywars these days. I’ve been playing for 2 days and have footage of 13 hackers! Maybe it’s just MY games but I know that report team is good I just don’t know what the deal is with hackers

SnupsAndPups21 likes this.
  2. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Something HAS to be done and it’s not on the mods they work REALLY hard it has to be an anti-cheat system when they join the server for the first time

3. rayne

RayneMayne
    Don't save your footage, upload short clips of hackers every few games or so, quick/easy reports help to some degree.
    There have been better times for out anticheat, that is no doubt, equally has there been times of better staffing.
    There is not much to be done in concern with the anticheat, i fear, so per usual just continue playing and reporting.

4. Minninq

Minninq
    I don't really know lately the anti-cheat has been going crazy on all of this stuff but all you can do is report players and try and avoid certain gamemodes like skywars and play maybe cakewars.

5. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    the minecraft player base has improved a lot the past couple months and more hack clients have been updated / created so more people are able to access stronger hack clients easier. The staff is banning anyone they can when they get the reports to make sure to keep recording the hackers and reporting it! I also plan to assist by venturing to other sub servers in mcc and recording people to help out with the hackers.

rayne likes this.
  6. SuchAnxiety

agreed this sucks but keep in mind hacking doesn't improve an IQ below room temperature. There are still ways to win in the meantime!

7. Hey!

The reason you are experiencing a lot of hackers in sky-wars is because a famous hack client has been updated. This update bypasses a lot of the previous anti-cheat that is in place by MCCentral. This is not a problem that is occurring on only MCCentral as a lot of other major Minecraft networks are also experiencing this issue. There should be a patch to this hack soon, but for now the best thing to do is report fo inform a staff member

8. SnupsAndPups21

SnupsAndPups21
    There are alot of hackers man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.