Hacker Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FireBubbles, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    Whatever you guys did, you ruined it. I see people flying around Alaskan Village with speed 5 enabled. I asked a bunch of Admins what happened to the anti-cheat, and they claimed they "don't know". Very pathetic to see, figure out what the hell is going on with your server or you will lose players (I'm talking to you Alex).

2. W5vil

W5vil
    The anti cheat is underdevelopment but there is not much that the server can do due to the fact that hacked clients are becoming harder and harder to detect. For right now, the best thing that you could do is report them in the forums to help the server be rid of hackers.
    -W5vil

3. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Hey,
    I am sorry to hear about your frustration on the hacker issue. As a staff member I try to play mini games and clear out as much as possible. What I would suggest you doing in the meantime is reporting them here-https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/. We try to respond to all of the reports that come in as quick as we can. Another suggestion is to join our Mc Central Discord here if you haven’t done so already-https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ. Their if you are unable to record you can go to the support channel and tag @staffmember and let us know that their are hackers in survival games and we would love to play and clean it out.
    Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.