guys whats a guild?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fdghgfgfbgf, Sep 17, 2019.

1. fdghgfgfbgf

I was invited to this party named guild but I dont know what it is for

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    if u talk’n ‘bout mcc, it’s like a clan, group of other mcc doods who try to go for top or just for funzies..
    you get guild points for playing & winning minigames.. and it’s only based off minigames.. other subservers n’ such don’t matter towards guilds..!75 there is guild chat which is like msgf where u cantalk to players who aren’t in the same subserver as you.

if any of that makes sense...

but if u mean guilds i’m general... i’d watch an anime called “Fairy Tail”... :)

ikhsysut... ~puposaurus

Master_Aqua likes this.
  3. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    Hoio!
    Guilds are little groups that are mainly for minigames. But you can also talk to other people across the range of subservers/minigames.
    If that wasn't clear, guilds have these things called guild points, which you get from playing minigames (Cakewars, Murder Mystery, Capture The Flag, Skywars, Champion builder, and Survival Games). The more minigames you play the more guild points you can get. Which means that your guild can rise up /guildtop.
    It doesn't have to be used for minigames though, as you can talk to other guild members with "/gc <message" even if they are in a different subserver. (So it could be used just for friends, etc)

Some useful commands for guilds are "/Guild Info" which you can see the information about the guild like how many monthly points they have, how many total they have, etc. There is also "/Guild List" which shows the people inside your guild. To join the guild, you can just click the message that it sends you in chat and it'll let you know that you have joined.

If you want to start your own guild you can do "/Guild Create <name>" and start inviting people with "/Guild invite <Player>" You are also able to promote players to officer rank with "/Guild Promote <player>". They are basically members but they can invite and kick people from the guild. To kick people from the guild just do "/Guild Kick <Player>". There are more commands but you can do "/Guild Help" to see them all.

Hope I helped and that this wasn't too confusing for ya! Have a great day/night c:
    ~Master_Aqua

puposaurus likes this.
  4. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    It’s basically a clan.

SplatShop and puposaurus like this.
  5. idcbenny

smellmes
    A guild is like an online party / clan

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.