Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

GUILD POINTS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skelotonkid, Apr 23, 2020.

1. skelotonkid

hi guys I was just wondering if anyone has any information on how guild points are allotted per gamemode/per kill/per win.

Thanks. :D

2. iZyro

iZyro
    Hey, I am not sure of how many guild points you get per each individual mini game however I do know one kill in skywars gets you 20-30 guild points, and in survival games one kill gets you 20 guild points so I assume its probably about 20 guild points per kill, at least in these two minigames.

3. EBallan

EBallan
    Hey there, so im only sure about 2 minigames; SW and SG

Survival Games
    • 20 Guild Points each kill
    • 100 Guild Points for the win
    • (If you got 4 kills in one game and then proceed to win, you'd get 180 guild points.)
    Skywars
    • 25 Guild Points each kill
    • 100 Guild Points for the win
    • (If you got 3kills and then win that game youd get 175 points)
    The other minigames point system seems quite confusing me for and so im not exactly 2 sure how they work/how much u get for doing certain things ingame, but im sure someone else might have an idea!

Anyways hope this helps abit c:

#3 EBallan, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Dinojulie, iZyro and puposaurus like this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ^ not sure on the exact numbers, but similarly to earning credits for murder mayhem and champion builder, you earn a certain amount for doing something/getting something.

for murder mayhem you get some for each emerald you pick up and if you kill the murderer, or if you're the murderer then for each player you kill

for champion builders you get a certain amount for each vote people put on your build, the better the votes/scores, the better higher you rank and higher credits + guild points you get. not certain on this one, but p sure you get credits/guild points for where you rank at the end of the game as well.

5. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    As a few others said it just depends, I play Murder Mayhem for the most amount of Guild Points. If you win, you can get around 500-750 guild points as Murderer, Detective around the same, but for Bystander if you kill the murderer, around 250-500, and if normal bystander, around 100+. The guild points also depend on how long you survived in the game, and the amount of emeralds collected.

For Skywars, a win will give you around 100+ Guild Points, a kill will get you around 25 guild points. This also depends on the amount of kills you in the game.

For Survival Games as @EBallan said 20 Guild Points for each kill, and around 100 guild points for the win. (This also depends on how long you survived, how many kills you got).

For Champion Builder it is a range, it all depends on how much your build got voted for, and how high you placed. In my experience, I received around 250 Guild Points+ for 1st place, 2nd around 100+, and 3rd around 50+. (Im not entirely sure for they all differ with certain variables from the voting system).

For CTF, CTF is a little different, for it counts for time, kills, death, and whoever got the flag. If you won you technically received around 250+ guild points, if lost around 50+ guild points. Remember this all varies with however many people you killed.

For Speedy Walls, I'm not exactly sure for this varies as well, for time spent alive and kills. My guess is around 100+ for wins, and 25 guild points for each kill? If someone could verify that, that would be awesome :D

For Cakewars, this all depends on kills, cake destroyed, and amount of emeralds collected. In my experience a win is around 250+ guild points, and 50+ for winning. Each kill is around 10-25 guild points, and each cake destroyed is either 50+ or 100+ (Also if someone could verify that, that would be awesome!)

Have a nice day!

-ObjectiveArcade

6. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Basically, you get the same number of guild points as credits in a game. Keep in mind guild points aren't affected by rank multipliers.

For Skywars, that's 25 per kill and 100 for a win.

For CTF, it's 5 per kill, 25 for playing, 75 for winning and 50 for capturing (if I capped with 2 kills, I would get 10 + 25 + 75 + 50 =160 points)

For SG, it's 20 per kill and 100 points per win.

For Murder Mayhem, it's 5 per emerald and 5 per thirty seconds survived, and 100 if you kill the murderer. I think you get 25 per bystander killed as murderer.

EBallan, iZyro and puposaurus like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.