Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Guild ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fattr, Oct 13, 2020.

1. fattr

fattr
    Hi! I'm a really big mini game player, I usually play mm, sg, ssw, and ctf. Im also a guild leader, and I have friends who are guild leaders. I think that it would be a nice add-on to the server if an option for guild leaders to promote new leaders, in case they wanted to leave their guild, but not disband it, or if they were to guild hop, but not want to disband the guild because of its placement or members. Or even if someone was to want to quit playing Minecraft, but they were a guild leader, I think it would be nice for there to be an option to promote someone as a new guild leader instead of just having to completely disband the guild. Idk, just an idea :)

2. KatQueen

KatQueen
    I think this is a really great idea, its sort of just like factions where you can /f promote someone else to leader. If they were to add this I think it will go really well in the community, because I'm sure other players feel the same way!

fattr likes this.
  3. Tether

Tether
    This is a great idea. This is already applied to factions and prison gangs. Although I don't play enough minigames as I should and am not in a guild, I still think this is a great idea :p

fattr likes this.
  4. Martiinn

SrMartin
    This is definitely a good idea. Indeed, I don't know how this isn't even posible yet. There must be a command to promote a guild member to leader. As you said, if a player quits the game, he will keep being the guild leader, and at some point, it will annoy members of the guild. I think this change is positive in all ways and it needs to be done. +1 from me!

fattr likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.