Gravel GenBuckets (Factions)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Deleted member 4463, Sep 24, 2019.

1. I think gravel GenBuckets should be implemented because gravel has a higher blast resistance compared to sand. This is evident through the explosions wiki https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Explosion. If it were to be implemented, gravel GenBuckets shouldn't have a much larger price compared to sand GenBuckets. A 50$ difference would be fine as the price would be additive and amount to a pricey purchase. For example, say player x is placing 500 gravel walls, it will cost him 500 times 2050 (original price of sand is 2000), which is $1,025,000 compared to sands price, $1,000,000‬. A 25,000 price difference is reasonable. However, it is your choice as to how much the price of gravel GenBuckets will be.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi! i'm not a factions sweat, or tryhard. however, i'd like to say that ik enough to give this a -1.
    reason being. it's kinda uncessary. walls in factions are kinda weird n' whacky, but they get the job done... also schematica printer is allowed on factins (AND ONLY FACTIONS. lel)
    anwayys.. ima keep it kinda nice n' short and let the real factions sweats take over.

hope this makes sense....
    have a gretattusy sday
    ~puposaurus

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.