Got false banned.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xPisces, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xPisces

ok I was randomly playing kit pvp, when my screen got frozen. I disconnected, and went back on to kit pvp and tried to talk to the moderator (ImJustAndrew). He wouldn’t even let me speak he just kept freezing me and then I just got banned after when I went back on. I assuming somebody claimed I was hacking, because when i went back on ImJustAndrew said, “Dealt with it”. All I have is badlion client and I’m getting false banned for stuff I didn’t even do. Tbh, you guys should make sure your moderators know what they are doing before you hire them because they just listen to every single person that accuses somebody else and they don’t even give the accused enough time to explain. Please get back to me either wise I’m never going to play this server because your moderators don’t even know how to do there job properly.

2. Teddzy

Teddzy
    Hey there,

If you believe your punishment was false or a mistake you are able to appeal your punishment on the website. Click here! If you have any further questions you are also able to message me through the forums. However, creating a forum thread won't get you unbanned.

- Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.