Got banned for Ban Evading... This IP is banned.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Julian Feischl, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julian Feischl

Hello guys, I am Julian from Austria (beside Germany EU) today, i got banned because of Ban Evading from Kieren Boal. I got Austrian IP and I got banned. Please help :D Thanks

Ingame : WaldRambo

@KierenBoal , @RaptorMission

2. Dylqn_

Dylqn_
    The best way would to appeal here. Staff reply pretty quickly.

3. SpaceAcademy2

if you were IP banned, it means someone on your IP was banned on 2 or more accounts. Unfortunately, you cannot appeal it straight away. You will have to wait 6 months until you're eligible to do so.

Xermes likes this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    yes you can. if it's false you don't need to wait.. false as in a use of vpn or whatever it may be i've known multiple users who were able to do so. although most times it's not false and players need to wait 6months, it's not all the time it's 6 months

5. SpaceAcademy2

Yes Indeed,I Highly Doubt Its The Case Tho

6. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    If you're sure you didn't get any accounts banned yourself, you can appeal the punishment and KierenBoal will make sure to give you all the information that you need to know, and, obviously, look into it and make sure to let you know if it was false or not.
    What could've happened is: you got on a VPN and the IP is banned from MCC; make sure you haven't played on any public accounts, as we strongly advise players not to play on them, as other people could get on them after you and get the account(s) banned, and everything would be registered under your IP, therefore getting you IP banned, which is not a false punishment.

- If the punishment was false, you'll be unbanned straight away
    -If it was a legit punishment, you'll have to wait 6 months since the day you got banned!

Appeal Link: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/appeals/
    Information regarding Shared Accounts: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/public-alts-and-sharing-accounts.16178/

If you have any other question, feel free to create another thread!

Question Answered | Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.