Glitched Death and Lost A Lot

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by W3A53L, Nov 16, 2022.

1. W3A53L

W3A53L
    Someone asked me to tp to them, so I put everything I had into my enderchest. I tp'd to them, which happened to be on a plot, where they gave me some tokens, then I tp'd back to my plot. I opened my enderchest and was in the process of getting my stuff out when all of a sudden I just died and got sent to spawn, and it says on the death message that the person I tp'd to was the one to kill me. I went back to my plot where I died to find out that the things that were in my inventory had disappeared. Since I have immortal rank, I looked in the person who I tp'd to and they didn't have any of my stuff. I lost a level 56 mining pickaxe, 4 mining backpacks that had 5k storage each, and a chest plate and helmet that were originally immortal, but had been fully upgraded with custom enchants. What happened and what do I do now?

2. randyhotel

Dear W3A53L,

As far as you looking inside the opposing players' inventory using the /invsee command, the player must have transferred the items to a chest or upon import into a hopper on their plot having used a teleport trap method to cause your dropped items.

As of the MCC Rules page, Death trapping is allowed on both Prison and Lifesteal, in which no offense is placed on a player for these subservers (unless classified as Severe).

However the MCC Rules page mentions a "Severe Griefing/Scamming/Death-trapping" offense, if the stolen or scammed values equal to a mass amount of valuables. Examples of this offense include:

- User1 steals a double chest full of robot gems from User2 on Prison.
    - User1 scams User2 out of 10 Chunk Loaders on Skyblock.
    - User1 gets trusted on to User2's plot mine and mines a massive amount of spawners on Prison.

If you believe your stolen inventory was of a value to the extent in these examples of the 'Rules' page, I would submit an appeal. If this offense is admitted, the player who teleported you would recieve a permanent ban.

Hope this helps,
    randyhotel

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.