Glitch

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by h59, Nov 7, 2019.

?

Can i Get My Stuff Back???

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. h59

h59

2. Pizzicato_

Pizzicato_
    What version are you in? 1.12.2 is the recommend because versions below that I've tried such as 1.12 get this lag back issue as well. It may have also been a connection issue. You won't be getting your stuff back unfortunately. What I do sometimes when I fall into the abyss is to quickly type /p h to get back to my plot and keep my stuff.

iiSean and puposaurus like this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Survival reset less than a week ago, so there are still many bugs in need of ironing out. Try making a bug report, and try your best to explain the situation. As Pizzicato_ said, try playing on 1.12.2; the Survival backend was updated with the new reset, so 1.8.9 is no longer the optimal version.

Although your items were lost as a result of a bug, you most likely won't be reimbursed. Sorry :/

puposaurus likes this.
  4. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    This is the case that your elytra durability reached 2 and failed to work meaning you fell in the void

I do not think this was a bug as for if you look on the side of your screen at the elytra durability, you can see that it is at 0

Incarnati0n_, Pizzicato_ and iiSean like this.
  5. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

This is not a glitch, as xStrafings said, you most likely lost durability of your elytra. This happened to me earlier today.

Your elytra will not break it will just not function and you need to repair it.

There are 2 ways to fix your elytra! 1) Leather + Anvil 2) /Fix if you are ranked Bedrock +

Also try to keep /p h ready. It is a muscle memory in my brain to type that whenever I am in danger.

Have A Nice Day!

Sorry Your Stuff Got Lost <3
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

6. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    Sorry but, mcc doest do refunds on any of your stuff. It’s like that for all Sub-Servers. And it’s not a glitch most likely your elytra broke.

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.