Giftcard Redeem Problem

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Quinnhie, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinnhie

Hey I was top voter in the month November so I got my messages of the giftcard on 3 th December so I tried to use it so I wanted 5 myth keys. I gave my name and stuff but if I typed the code from the giftcard it said : that it is an unverified code or something so I tried like 3 more times and still the same message . My question is why it doesn’t work like it’s 25 dollar it isn’t nothing. Btw I am from Europe so idk if it is something with that (we pay with euros) can staff help me ? Or someone else that give me some tips
    Ty!
    Quinnhie

2. guih

guihzy
    Heyo! This has happened to me quite a few times.
    What i did to fix was:
    1- after you finish writing the billing details, you should deselect paypal or paymentwall (it will automatically select one of these)
    then you can proceed to checkout.
    Hope it works for you, have a nice day :)

xBenz and puposaurus like this.
  3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Heynya!

Obviously I don't make these gift cards, but try to enter your name with capital letters. If you already do this, make sure there are no spaces in between the numbers. If there's a space before or after, it may not work. These are just tips on how to enter the code. Hopefully someone else more qualified can help you.

Byenya!

4. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hey!

I am not sure if your problem was fixed or not but if it wasnt, if you bought a gift card off the mccentral store, just make a donation issue email and hopefully it will be taken care of and make sure your code has money on it currently. If none of these things work, contact an admin and they can assist you further.

Thanks

xBenz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.