Gift Card

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Filip Hrovat, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filip Hrovat

I try to Redeeem a Gift card and it says " There are no funds available on this card"
    What Can i do?

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey there, that means that the gift card you or someone purchased for you is invalid, meaning there's no money on it. If you personally bought or still have contact with the person that bought you the card, and you're sure there's an issue, feel free to make a donation ticket => find how to here.

Have a good day :)

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  3. Invader

I'd also like to drop a bit more elaboration with all of Mabel's Info -- If you've previously purchased Gift Cards, or multiple at a time, you may be using the same giftcard code! Make sure that you clicked the second attached email below the same one (that being, if this were the case).

Again, when it says "There are no funds on this card.", it means that there is literally no money on the Gift Card. You may have used the money on your account already and have simply forgotten about it. You can get into contact with Mikaylah best by emailing at "[email protected]" or using the link attached above. I hope you resolve your issue soon.

- Fox

4. deleteduser

Thread Locked

Invader and mxbel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.