Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Gift card questions

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Sugar_Girl2, Jan 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar_Girl2

So I have been talking to someone about doing an irl deal where they buy me gift cards. The thing is I don't have a paypal or anything like that. In the past when I did irl deals it was always for ranks and myth keys which could easily be bought directly by that person. So what happens if they buy me a giftcard? Does it go directly to my minecraft account or do I need a paypal or somthing like that?

2. guih

guihzy
    no, all you need is an email address. upon purchasing one it will ask you for the email it should be sent to (https://gyazo.com/b55c81cb60050e90b57458ab9f4ef08e) and after that you'll be redirected to the checkout page.
    so tl:dr - no you do not. only the person purchasing it does
    hope this helps

iSloth and 89p like this.
  3. Timppali

Timppali
    I want to clarify it a bit more so that it's easier to understand:
    When someone buys you a gift card as part of a trade, you should give them your own email address. Then they type your email address into the field which Guih showed above. This way they pay for the gift card but the code is sent to your email. This prevents the buyer from using the code before they forward it to you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.