Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

gift card issue

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by xShamelessSenpai, Aug 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xShamelessSenpai

I just recently purchased a gift card on August 24th, at 8:54 p.m. PDT

I didn't receive any redemption code nor any emails to get a code to redeem my gift card.
    if possible I would like for the code to be sent to [email protected]
    if that can't be done, id just like to redeem the gift card for 2 Mythical Keys. My ingame name is (DR__Trayaurus)

Attached Files:

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! you can email [email protected] for any donations issues.
    just be sure to include transaction ID, explain the situation, give the email u used to purchase the rank, your ign, and exact date or estimated date of the.

for more detail, i’d check out this thread:
    https://mccentral.org/community/threads/donation-issues.136/

keep in mind that the email you submitted for the gift card is the email the code will be sent to (if you were buying it for someone else). ways you can check that the purchase went through would you be check your card’s transaction logs or look for a paypal receipt in your emails

hope this helped!

edit: i believe the email you got was not the official mcc email as the real ones look like this: https://gyazo.com/259cdc5842045761302acb6ae48d0985
    [​IMG]

the email shown in your screenshot ([email protected]) is not the support email for mcc nor do i think it’s even a real/official mcc email

#2 puposaurus, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  3. xShamelessSenpai

i purchased it by doing the /buy in the ingame command and redirected me to where i purchased the via giftcard

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i would suggest shooting an email to [email protected] (and following the thread already linked above) so they can handle your situation. the last but in the edited part i was comparing the email formats from the email you got versus the email i've received in the past for receiving a giftcard. as far as i know it could have changed.

5. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hello! EDIT - My apologies for misunderstanding, as mentioned below the email that sends out the gift cards should be that. What I meant was that the receipt you got confirming your purchase looked legitimate and it looks unlikely that you were scammed by any third party given you purchased this from us directly.

Question Answered | Thread Locked

#5 Swaggle, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    mxbel likes this.
  6. Timppali

Timppali
    #6 Timppali, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.