GFX Editors should be a role you can apply to.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Repo, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repo

Canc3r0usYT
    Hey.

I feel like the GFX on the forums and the MCC logo is getting pretty old and we need some new GFX. We should be able to apply for GFX editing and have a requirement to show you're gfx you made with a signature on the banner so they know you made it. Or maybe a contest for the best GFX. Best GFX gets a $25 buycraft card or whatever the prize could be.

2. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! I like your idea but I think the GFX on the forums is completely fine the way it is because
    it is the banner/logo for MCC for years. It would make no sense to change the logo. Also, you would
    have to talk to the owner and that is difficult because he has a busy schedule. I like your idea on
    whoever can create the best GFX for MCC gets $25 buycraft card. Thank you and
    have a wonderful day!​

Repo likes this.
  3. Invader

Highly Unlikely that the owners are looking to update the current forums GFX & Logo.
    Nor would they be interested in creating a individual team for just GTX as we already have the Media Team.
    This seems more of a Ticket Idea for the Community Events. You can submit a Community Ticket below,
    https://mccentral.org/community/forums/community-ticket/

Thread Locked​

Repo and JustBeChill like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.