Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Get more builders for skywars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orochimaru, Jul 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orochimaru

Over the past year, I've been playing MCC I've noticed little to no new maps added to skyward. Personally I think it will be really cool if the team could higher a few builders and start making some new maps or anything. Not to brag or anything but back in the day I used to build a lot of things in Minecraft for projects and almost always got an A, so I could perhaps help!

Yukihira likes this.
  2. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hey there!

Currently, if you couldn’t tell, there is a revamp in the works for skywars. Not only will they fix any major bugs / problems with it and balance it out with the rest of the server, they will also be adding a bundle of maps along with it. Some may be community submitted or some may be from a third party build team (meaning a build team outside of mcc might build one). If you are interested in submitting a map that could be potentially added to the server, here is the link. You’ll also find the guidelines there: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/maps/

Hopefully this helps!

Thread Locked

Yukihira likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.