get an anti cheat

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 4151, May 28, 2020.

1. 4151

People have been discussing this for years and still no updates on the anti cheat all it does s kick people.
    Its not hard to get a solid good anti cheat. All you should do is hire a top notch anti cheat programmer or buy one. Like AntiGamingChair is one of the best in the world instant permanant ban when you turn on the slightest hacks. Most people are fed up of this.
    So get a new anti cheat.
    -FireyGast

2. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Ok the problem with this is that something went wrong somewhere with the anticheat, they can’t remove it or it is probably risky to remove because it could erase important things. Asking for a new anticheat is nice, but it could be hard and dangerous. You can’t expect anti cheats to be Super good and ban everyone who is hacking, maybe kicking would be good. If you had more than a certain number of kicks, it would ban you and that way there won’t be as many false bans.

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Good Evening!
    While it is only rumours so far, I believe there is currently a new Mini-games/Anti Cheat revamp on its way, however this is not 100%! I only know as much as the rest of the community! Please do not think this is happening, it's just what I've heard along the grape vine. As eleung mentioned, the reason why the Anti Cheat may not be working so well and can't just be uninstalled is because it could remove some other features which can cause a lot of damage to the server. Personally, I think it's better to just wait patiently for MCC to construct its Anti Cheat the way the Owners see fit, as some anti cheats work differently on each server, as every server has a different set of rules from the next. Complaining about the anti cheat won't make the process any faster, so if we all just patiently wait, and report any hackers we see for the time being, a new Anti Cheat could be released when we least expect it.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

4. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy bro! I know that you have a problem with no anti cheat. If the rumors of the anti cheat are correct, then we should be getting one this summer. I don't know if it is true, I certainly hope that it's true, because a lot of people are getting upset. For now, you should go on that report ticket grind until this anti cheat that everyone has been hyping up comes into play

<3

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.