Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

GET A BETTER ANTICHEAT PLEASE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smahrt, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smahrt

smahrt
    So you guys have a really bad anticheat i dont know if you can tell or not but if you have one upgrade it because so far its dog shit i paid money for the server at least make it fun and get rid of the hackers its not even fun i cant even play a survival games match without them cheating there balls off by B-hopping and flying will kill aura its so frustrating like i fucking cant at this point ik the whole community agrees with me GET A ANTICHEAT PLEASE and ban these 2 hackers they have been cheating on sg for the past month and yall cant even notice it get better staff or get a anticheat if you need proof i will record them

List of Hackers:
    lau2720
    XxxHitOrMissxxX

2. abbs

Abbskababs
    If you find hackers in your game you can either record them and forum report them or Report them in #Support in the minecraft central discord.

reallylazy likes this.
  3. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Everyone is aware that mcc is due for an updated anti-cheat and there is supposedly a mini-game revamp coming sooner or later, and along with this revamp I hope we can expect a new anti-cheat or an updated one at least. I understand your frustration and I will go ahead and give you some suggestions for when you see a hacker. I suggest joining the mcc discord since the #support channel is a great way to report hackers, just @staff member + put the hackers name and you'll most likely receive a fast response and a faster punishment for the hacker, or you can report on the forums with evidence, either way is efficient. I know this won't really solve the problem but it will help in the meantime, otherwise there inst much staff can do since they also can't be online 24/7.

ImaBucketBoy, Xermes and xBenz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.