Generators

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Incarnati0n_, Nov 23, 2019.

?

Remove gravel from gens and create separate cobble/stone only gens

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Cobble gens: Cobble gens definitely need some changes
    1. Who decided to place gravel into the cobble generators which isn't easily mined with a pick. This addition is such a hassle and should be removed.
    2. Why can't you have a plain cobble/stone generator for those who only want these blocks. Adding so many blocks means you can't mine so much before you have to place those blocks back at your island and start again.

Other Gens:
    1. Why is there only a 60 second time limit of how long you are able to mine within these areas. For the price it costs for 60 seconds, its just not worth it. These blocks shouldn't have to be so expensive to get.

Changes are NEEDED!!!!

Thanks, Olli

2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Nya! Hello!

I'd have to agree with you there. I'm having to practically fight other people for a piece of coal and it just gives me a headache trying to get supplies to build a half decent island. Adding a gen specifically for cobble sounds like a great idea! I'm thinking to lower down the time from 60 seconds to like 15-30 seconds.

That's allnya!

3. Pizzicato_

Pizzicato_
    This makes the economy last longer if players need more time to gather resources. It's not really about building up your island to be ready within two days and that's it. By placing these prices I believe it stops people from going straight to the afk spawners as money is spent more wisely and tougher choices are made between what is saved for. There'll soon be players will sell shops which offer alternatives to those who don't enjoy mining under time constraints.

4. AlexMarkey

Thank you for the feedback.
    We have gone ahead and removed gravel from the stone generators.

We have also gone ahead and buffed the paid mines (as I agree - 60 seconds was a bit too short).

Incarnati0n_ and Timppali like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.