Gapple During Koth

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Myko, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Myko

Myko
    In my personal opinion, I believe we players should be able to consume gapples during the KOTH event. I think this because its hard to survive for anyone while 5 other players are trying to knock you off. This is just my opinion.
    Thanks,
    Myko :D

2. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    Hoio!
    In my opinion I think this would be quite bothersome for players. As some players might decide to bring a whole ton of gapples and just eat them every time they go low. And gapple effects last quite a bit so...
    The server isn’t mainly gapple pvp so I don’t see a reason for players to be able to eat gapples during KOTH.
    I guess with enough practice you can survive longer during KOTH.
    Good idea though!
    Have a good day/night!
    ~Master_Aqua

Lunatix likes this.
  3. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hey,
    I don't think that you should be able to gap during the koth event because it is very OP and it will make it hard for other people to win, it's already hard to kill people in koth when they are in Protection 5 armour. It would also be boring because no one would ever die during Koth event. Have a good day :D

-SpookyLunatix

Master_Aqua likes this.
  4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    No. Just no. It would mean it was incredibly easy to cap, and impossible to be knocked

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.