Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Game Scripting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Akiro, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Akiro

Akiroh
    Hello,

This message is to start a discussion asking direct information about running certain game scripts. I plan on making a script that will basically have my alt account afk in a sub-server 24/7 (the script part basically making the account rejoin after the daily restart). I am asking if anyone knows if I would be allowed to create such a thing. Since I don't necessarily know too many game rules I just want clarification and opinion on this so i don't end up punished.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day or night.

DrBrando likes this.
  2. babynoots

Hey! The whole ‘scripting’ idea seems relatively advanced and I’m not sure how to help, but if you wanted to gather a few answers for yourself you can read over the rules here. Hope you find the answers you’re looking for, and you also have a lovely day/ night c:

3. Akiro

Akiroh
    Hello,

Thanks for this, as i looked more deeply into the rules i find that certain scripting is not allowed, however i'll still need more info on this sense the form of scripting i may be using might be slightly different. Then again knowing the rules it still may give me an unfair advantage over other players making it not allowed. Again, thank you for your help.

-Akiro

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.