"Fuck you" should be mutable?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CheeseBoi27, Apr 7, 2021.

?

Should the phrase fuck you be mutable?

1. Fuck you should be mutable?

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Fuck you should not be mutable?

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I dont know why fuck you is not mutable. Its rude, and just mean. I think it should be mutable. I just think its rude to go and say to someone like, "dude, fuck you man". Its just rude. I mean, what if I told a staff, "hey staff, fuck you boy". I'm sure that the staff would mute me because I said it directly to that staff. Staff dont like it when you talk to them like that, so they mute you. If staff mute people for people saying it to them, make it mutable when other people say it to non-staff also.

Yukihira likes this.
  2. Haylos

Haylos
    If its excessive we can mute for disrespect, we do warn first tho, but it really depends, in my personal opinion, I dont consider it to be disrespect just by itself, I would need more context to mute because it is pretty common that friends would just drop an "f u" just messing around, and as I said, we do mute for it, we just need the context.

SplatBerry likes this.
  3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Ok yea I'll give you that, good point lol

4. mxbel

mxbel
    Actually, the rules apply to people talking to staff members the same way it applies to people talking to everyone else. That's a pretty big false assumption on your part.

Adding onto this, it was voted to not be mutable by itself over a year ago. If you want this to change, feel free to make a suggestions thread with definite borders of what's mutable, what's not, and why; but as of right now we are not allowed to mute for just that.

YouGetMeSoHigh likes this.
  5. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    The thing is, this is a suggestion thread, I mean, it is in the suggestion area right?

guih and Yukihira like this.
  6. bdqt

bdqt
    i agree, ik alot of people say it but, its very rude even if they dont mean it, im not 1 of those sentsitive ppls, and i dont get offended by it, but there are little children on the server and i think it is just a lil rude. But then again just a thought! dont send hate cuz this thread wouldnt have been posted!

ibaddies.jpg

Yukihira likes this.
  7. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yea, thats one reason why. Little people play this people. But sadly, people on this server do not understand how to keep it at least close to child friendly. Now most of them would probably say something like, "Online mc is not for those people". And I understand that, but like, even to people that are not little, dont be rude.

8. _AnonymousID_

I agree with Haylos here ngl. I think it depends on the context. If its used in a general slur fashion, then it needs to be considered; however, it is stated when you join online games that offensive language can be used. By placing yourself in this environment, you are openly putting yourself in an area surrounded by people who swear.

bdqt likes this.
  9. bdqt

bdqt
    i agree with that, i mean some people say it as jokes but its only rude when they scream at u in all caps in public chat

10. YouGetMeSoHigh

nontraditional
    you must be fun at parties

11. abbs

Abbskababs
    fuck you

12. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    lol

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.