Friends List Clear

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by GLOCKPRINCESS, Jan 18, 2020.

1. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 09.14.33.png

It would be great to have a way to clear your friends list, so that you don't have to remove each person individually.

I've been playing MCC for years, and because of that my friends list has grown to 132 pages.

I wanna be able to remove everyone & start fresh, as there are several pages of inactive friends from several years ago, I also don't want people to see which sub-server I'm on.

Anyway, this is just an idea, but it would be very useful, as removing friends individually takes a lot of time.

Let me know ur thoughts!

Personalisation and iluvu like this.
  2. fajoszz

fajoszz
    Hello! This is a nice idea but I think I can improve it a bit.
    - I agree it is necessary a command to remove all of the friends but I also think it would be a good idea to add something like: /friends list remove page <number>

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    +1 as i don’t have a huge problem with this, but i have been around mcc for quite a while and i do agree that my friends list has a bunch of randos that i don’t remember or talk to anymore and think this could be great

4. guih

guihzy
    I'm at this point where I have 302 pages (+1600 friends total) and I do agree that it's boring and it takes A WHILE to remove everyone.
    If that was added my problems with people spamming /msgf itsguih HELLO would be gone
    +1

B_Man05 and GLOCKPRINCESS like this.
  5. Envoys

Envoys
    I agree as well. I haven't really added that many friends on MCC in my time player the server, but I can understand how this could be a very useful command to people who have been playing for a while and add friends left and right. Great idea!

6. Montilou

Montilou
    Hey,

Would love to see this added. I've spent way too long clearing all of my friend lists, and this simple command could definitely be a huge help for doing so. I also agree with being able to wipe one page at a time instead of always clearing the entire list itself, as sometimes you may have some specific pages you want to keep. I know a lot of people with over 100 lists of friends, and I'm sure it would be a relief to simply type a command, and have it all reset.

Have a nice day!

7. Personalisation

TrueMute
    I agree that this would be a useful command for those who have a huge friend list and would like to start over again, but I also advise people to just not add a friend in-game if you don't know him/her well or if you do not talk to them frequently. It's actually not that smart to add a lot of people during your time on MCC. I would start off by adding some friends to your Discord account and try to play and talk to/with them a lot before adding them to your friend list in-game so that you know them better, know if they're very active in-game (so your connection to them in-game via friend list is useful) and then have a good reason to be friends with them in-game.
    I would also suggest MCC to add some kind of settings so that you're able to put friend messages off (if this hasn't been added yet) so staff members can not be spammed by their friend list (if the staff member or a famous players desires, then he/she can simply put it off).

8. B_Man05

B_Man05
    This is a +1 to me. I have at least 24 pages of inactive friends. I have 26 pages of friends and 24 of those are inactive.

MEGA +1

9. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello MCC!

I personally think this would be an OK idea considering looking at some previous responses on how messy people make there friend list lol. So this would be great if it was added for them.

However I do think there should be like a double check thing or an are you sure screen just because that could be very bad if it was an accident.

Have a good one :D
    ___Sean___

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.