Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Friend accidentally put keys on my account that were intended for his.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Logan0293, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logan0293

Hello! My friend aluminumduck98 upgraded my rank from Iron ----> Emerald, and his computer saved this information, and when he bought 10 Ancient keys, and 5 Myth keys they were put onto my account. We are looking to see if there's anyway we can get these keys transferred back to their rightful owner. I appreciate anyone who helps us with this. Thank you. have a nice day/night.

2. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    Hey! I am really sorry this has happened to you guys but I do not believe they will be able to take the keys from you and give them back to your friend, I believe you have two options here and they are either opening the keys on your account and giving the items to your friend or emailing [email protected] to see if they can help as MCC has a clear no refund policy. Best of luck!

BlockyBeach likes this.
  3. Logan0293

Okay, ill just open them and give them to him. <3

Thanks for the help!

GoodBanter likes this.
  4. Lxvely

Lxvely
    You should email support using the above email, hopefully they will be able to assist you.

-=Question Answered // Thread Locked =-

BlockyBeach and GoodBanter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.