Fresh Start :D

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by 4151, Jun 25, 2020.

1. 4151

Hey gamers
    Doesn't it feel nice when you get a fresh new start! Everyone is online and they start grinding. Loads of people online. Also the new things added. Some people don't like reset because they grind so much then it all fades away. I personally love resets because you get to compete with other players for the top. Especially skyblock everyone is competing for the top island where everyone goes.
    Whats your thoughts on resets?
    Have a lovely day/night
    -Immortal akaGast
    akaGast#0001

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I have a love hate relationship with resets in general. I love the opportunity to start fresh, and I love the competitiveness of resets. At the same time, it's difficult seeing your hard work disappear. I have loved watching the skyblock reset though, seeing how hyped everyone is.

Plus, I'm actually taking part in this season of skyblock rather than just stopping in occasionally so I can't wait to see what day 1 of the new season brings!

3. kryfex

kryfex
    Aloha,
    I don't really play Skyblock but, i'd like to give my opinion. This is a debatable topic, some would say that they don't like resets, because it takes away all the hard work, However others say that they love resets, because they could always aim for the foremost island. I personally love resets, because I get so excited to see the new stuff that they have added, and to see the intensity that happens between everyone, etc.... Thanks, and have a wonderful day/night <3.

forgranted likes this.
  4. Alorulz

Server resets are what makes SkyBlock so good. It keeps it interesting and allows for more things to be added to keep the gameplay new and fresh, as well as fix any bugs. Without a reset, the server would get very boring very fast and no new things would be added. I know its sad when you lose your island, however, that just gives you an opportunity to make a better one and enjoy it for the next 8 or so months.

5. RedRobin17

RedRobin17
    Hey :)
    i am with you on liking the resets. i mean, after half a year, there is not really anything left to do anymore. the top islands are only getting bigger, and there is no way newer people could even try to compete anymore. a fresh start is a great thing to keep the people active and the community alive!

6. Devon

sadsy
    In my opinion resets are a nice way to have a fresh start. Like everyone else has shared on this thread, it's a pain to your heart seeing your hard work put into the game disappear with all of your good friends and all of the memories you left behind. At the same time, you get to make new memories and make a new island and learn the new economy, and also the new items/plugins they may have added (I'm super hyped for this). If I had to choose between having resets, and not having resets, I'd have to choose having them. This is because a lot of new players will have an equal learning opportunity, and won't be absolutely mind boggled when they see the prices of a sub-server that has been going on for years. Overall, I love MCC itself and the all of the sub-servers (except factions) :>

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.