Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Freezing/Screensharing in Minigames

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Martiinn, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Martiinn

SrMartin
    Hi! So I've noticed the struggle of some staff members regarding to hackers in minigames. The fact that freezing a player in a minigame is not posible, generates a lot of complications at the moment of banning not blatant hackers (let's say autoclicker or even reach). It just makes absolutely no sense that mods need to wait for the player to leave the minigame to freeze them. Makes their work way harder. There should be a way to do it without keeping the player in the minigames all 15 minutes. I'd say it should be posible to freeze them while being in minigame, to TP them to lobby and proceed to screenshare the player. In my opinion this would be a positive addition to staff members and minigames community, as the process of screensharing a suspect would be way faster and easier, reducing a little bit the amount of hackers who often play minigames and don't get banned at all since they don't blatantly show them off.
    That's all, thanks.

JoaoOssucci, Lxvely and notaspleen like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.