#freerandyhotel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by randyhotel, May 12, 2022.

1. randyhotel

I have recently been accused of withholding a mining backpack in Prison under the claim by the reporter "I received the gift card and used it for keys in-game". I have communicated with staff to resolve this situation yet I am failed to be provided proof that an email was sent to my email because it is automated. I asked a staff member to provide proof that a purchase was made of the gift card, yet I only received evidence of the key purchases from the web-store. I can't provide evidence of not receiving a email about the gift card on May 7th when I didn't receive one. I hope to resolve this situation ASAP as this server has been my passion since 2017, when I joined MCC. I find the accusation of scamming for a $10 GC ridiculous, as I am a immortal donator to the server and have worked various IRL deals along with MCC staff members. If I can be contacted to discuss more reasoning of this permanent ban, please do so. I am not a scammer and I strive to make this server a more welcoming and helpful place as a former member of the Mentee program and a active member helping new players in the chat-box.

Sincerely,
    Randy

2. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hey there! The best way to go about this situation is to wait for a response from the staff member who punished you through an appeal you have presumably submitted. Considering you were permanently banned by AcceptedAppeal, an Administrator, it is not likely your appeal will be immediately accepted ... ba dum tss. Since you were provided proof that you only purchased keys, but no evidence of receiving a gift card email, and you do not deny that you purchased these keys, do you have proof of purchasing these keys in a way that was not through the use of a gift card? A credit card/PayPal email receipt perhaps? If these keys were obtained through a gift card, there is no need for an email receipt--assuming you claimed the keys for free. I recommend attaching that sort of evidence to your appeal if you're looking for answers. Otherwise, AcceptedAppeal is completely in his rights as an Administrator to keep you permanently banished from the server for IRL scamming, and I can almost guarantee he has a surplus of evidence. I hope this helps!

3. randyhotel

I IRL traded for a $10 code last reset in which I used for my keys purchase, in which I do not have a PayPal reciept as I didn'
    t purchase it.

4. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    If you can get proof to prove your case you should be fine I suggest talking to higher ups enjoy your day

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.