[Forums Suggestion] Adding Minecraft Association Plugin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImJustAndrew, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    The Minecraft Association Plugin gives players the ability on Xenforo to add all their personal associated Minecraft Accounts. Although this could be rendered as useless and not needed I can see why it would be a plus.

Example of the Plugin and how it works:
    Whenever you post anything your messages would look like this. You associate your account by creating an 'Association Password" (in case you need to verify your MC accounts on any other Xenforo webpage that has the plugin Minecraft Association enabled.) After the Association Password it asks the user to confirm their account by changing the skin (it opens a link and changes your skin to was it already was) so it can verify you.
    [​IMG]
    The Process of Adding your Accounts:
    You can choose which accounts display next to your posts and also add up to five accounts in total to your Minecraft Association profile. This plugin is open-source and completely free for public use.
    [​IMG]
    Not only does this make the forums look better, but it'd also be nice to show all of your accounts. This suggestion would also be very helpful to staff members as if someone doesn't have their forums name as their in-game name their verified Minecraft Association profile would show all, or the player's one in-game name.

This is completely free and I see no reason why not to add this to the forums. I understand everything is new and changes are being made constantly but this is one plugin I would sure love to see here on the forums.

@AlexMarkey

You would have to research this Plugin more on where to get it but I have found versions here available for download. (Third-party website, do not click if you do not wish to leave MC-Central forums.)

#1 ImJustAndrew, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    This would be a really good idea because I know for a fact someone is going to impersonate another player and act like them. If this were to be added it would prevent this and make the forums look better and more professional. Almost every server with Xenforo has this and I think MCC should do the same.
    Have a Great Day!

ImJustAndrew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.