Forums Account

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by GoldGhost2004, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldGhost2004

Hey my minecraft ign is TryyMe, and I was false banned almost 6 months ago. I have had a forums account on this server for a good 4 to 5 years, and today when trying to login it wouldn't let me. Can a staff member please help me with my situation?

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! mcc got a new forums website... if you haven’t noticed.
    to appeal for a punishment clickbhere
    and to access the old mcc forums you can click here
    hope this reply helped

have a nice day~puposaurus

3. Ankh

Ankh
    Adding on to what puposaurus said, MCCentral has switched their website from Enjin to XenForo, so no accounts or user profiles were saved. I don't believe they're transferring old Enjin user stats either. In regards to the ban, it should have been lifted by now (unless it was a second or third Sev3 Client Modification ban). If not, you can appeal it with the link puposaurus gave you. Hope this helps answer your questions.

4. SilentWhispers

SilentWhispers
    Hello!

Puposaurus and Ankh have summed it up quite well! You must make a new account (or use the one that you are on right now) and appeal from there. I will lock this thread as the question has been addressed. If you need more assistance, feel free to make a new one!

Question Answered || Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.