Forum Suggestion: Dislike button

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by abbs, Dec 26, 2021.

?

Are the mini mods annoying?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Definitely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Absolutely

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. abbs

Abbskababs
    hi please add a dislike button so that I can dislike comments from the brain dead wannabe mentees, k thanks <3

YouGetMeSoHigh likes this.
  2. Vxtk

hollowspt
    Hi angel abbi,

I too like this idea but please make sure to stay respectful within the MCC R
    ules and I know you're and thats great, but don't go past the point where it can be counted as Harassing/Disrespecting other players. If not then I will have to get Staff Members<3

We love that you keep being a part of our the MCC Community and appreciate every single one of you, Thank you:)

-Strxz

Trainsgender and DarkBeastPro like this.
  3. Player1938

hey! stop being a wannabe mentee

abbs likes this.
  4. abbs

Abbskababs
    Alright let me reiterate this post but in a more professional manner, Adding a dislike button would allow players who disagree with certain posts to show that with out having to type out why. It would drive engagement as a lot of forum users currently do not interact with threads they don't agree with purely because there simply is no quick way to do so. There are several instances where someone might want to dislike someone else content, for example I dislike your useless posts you make under threads that you don't understand. There's a need for it so they might as well add it.

YouGetMeSoHigh likes this.
  5. Issel

Issel
    Its gonna have to be a dislike from me.

Vxtk and Trainsgender like this.
  6. Swinger

Swinger
    Would've disliked this but was no button to do so.

+1

Player1938 and Vxtk like this.
  7. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i do not like this idea :(
    I think this brings out the netgativity in mcc. where mcc is already such a negtative plasce >:( !!
    Espercially since this is mcc, there is so much shitty ideas that get suggested or clowns (horacce altman) who make clownish posts we already know that we dislike peopole, we don't need to emphasize it!

since we are on inferno now and this isnt ancient enjin, i know there is option for dif types of r3eactions(likes/dislikes etc)..

another reason why dislike is kinda not baller is because if smoeone dislikes something, we should get a why and not let people just be sheeps and hit a button.. lioke if I were to make a shitty idea, iw ould wantg to know why its so shitty.

like you did in your post, there is also a voting tool/feature people can use if they want simple answers

please give mwe your freedback :D
    [​IMG]

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  8. BanditEagle

BanditEagle
    I think that this idea can work well, but perhaps who dislikes it should be anonymous even if the like to dislike counter/ratio is shown. Additionally, I think there should be an option to react to posts with different reactions too (not allowing the full emoji for people to choose, but some basic ones to express ideas without diving too deep into it). For example, there can be a laughter one, a heart, a crying, a mad, etc. It might encourage people to interact and use the forums more than it is currently being used.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.