[Forum] Recent Threads

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 6hb, May 9, 2020.

1. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    [​IMG]
    Hey everyone!

Recently I have been a lot more active on the forums and have noticed that you can only see the previous 5 new threads in the widget on the home page.

My suggestion is to add a new page to the forums/website where you can see a full list of recent recent threads in chronological order. This would be helpful because the current recent threads section updates when people reply to threads meaning that new threads can sometimes disappear quickly.

I feel like this would boost the amount of views/replies new posts get on the forums instead of older posts just being replied to again and again.

Let me know what you guys think below!

Hope you're all having a good day/night
    6hb (jake)

kuieren and Elecctricc like this.
  2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Would be great to have the function to see these posts, so that we can actually view and reply to the new content instead recycling old content like you say! I imagine pressing the small widgets title "LATEST THREADS":
    Screenshot_2.png

Would take you to this page full active threads!
    +1 from ya boy!

6hb likes this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    On mobile you can already access a list of the most recent threads. Here's the link to that page if you want to copy it or save as a bookmark on desktop: https://mccentral.org/community/find-new/553280/posts

Though I do agree, there should be an actual link to this page somewhere on the desktop forums.

4. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    Thank you so much! I've been trying to find a link like this on desktop for a while!

I agree, this would be a very clean and subtle way of adding this feature that I didn't think of!

Thanks for the feedback!

5. Pullover

This is a shit idea I say no because you can see it anyways when u go on forums the recent posts xxxx

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.