Fortune V...

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by iFootball, Nov 27, 2019.

1. iFootball

I've read recently that fortune V is rendered useless on melons as only up to fortune 3 can be utilized on them. If this is true, what is the point of this useless enchantment gained solely through the use of spending money via keys? I certainly will not spend time mining ores, as that seems the only logical use for the enchantment. I also have heard that MC only allows up to 9 yield per block, but there must be a workaround for this. This server is full of custom plugins, and really anything is possible in perspective. I just want to know what is the deal with the enchantment and melons because melons are by far the best crop to harvest and this enchantment does nothing for them.

2. prominer10

Hey
    I don’t know if that is true fortune 5 works 100% with a pickaxe for quartz and diamonds and stuff it’s very useful ,I think it works too on the axe for the melons so maybe you must focus on it try to use a fortune 3 axe and fortune 5 and look at the differents. I personally think that Fortune 5 is made for the pickaxes so you can make profit with mining diamonds...

prominer10

3. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Fortune V does work on melons, You are correct minecraft caps melon drops at 9. But Fortune V mean more chances of getting 9 rather than 8 or lower. Yes its possible to up the drop rates but that is not something we would do mid season as we would have to adjust prices and all the fun stuff.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.