For The Server

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CheeseBoi27, Sep 29, 2020.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I just wanted to say something about the server that I hope will improve it. One thing I noticed is that some people are leaving this server and just going to get another main server like Hypixel. One reason why is because this server is not doing too much of a good job on adding new stuff to keep the server like fun. Like don't get me wrong, the server is fun but there needs to be new stuff, there really needs to be. One suggestion think is to add a Murder Mayhem where there's 2 murders and 2 detectives. Now you probably will say, "Oh well we cant cause we don't have enough people for it". You know why you don't have enough people? Because you are not adding new stuff. You see, the server does honestly sometimes gets boring and yes honestly I do sometimes go to another server. Like yes the faction reset and all does give it some new stuff but its just not enough. If you really want this server to grow then add new stuff, I know you can do it and all. I think you should add a team that just focuses on adding new stuff and working on it and all. I know this server can grow, I know it. And trust me, its worth it. Its a lot of work, but, I know you can do it.
    Just wanted to tell yall this to I guess give you a idea of how to make this server better. Thanks for reading IF you did and have a great day/night.
    -Cheese

2. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Why huh? Its something new that I know a ton of people play that on Hypixel. And too as I said, thats one new thing that I know that some people will play trust me

3. Heya!

Just because players play other types of game modes on other servers wouldn't mean the same thing will happen here. Instead of (some) players playing on this new gamemode, they would most likely hate MCC for "Copying." Minigames are possibly the last thing on MCC's "To-Do List." Myself, I still haven't found anything original in MCC murder mystery, so I prefer to play this game mode on other servers.
    People are leaving not just because of a "lack of updates" but also due to "staff" and other issues. Some people hate how slowly things are being updated, while others hate staff for "abusing" their powers.
    Even if this game mode were to be added, it wouldn't do anything to stop players from leaving. Maybe it would spike (just like Murder Mayhem on it's first few days), but eventually, it would die off (quickly.)
    Just keep in mind Minigames are not first on the "to-do list", yes they are not first, as I haven't seen anything major for the past year. The only things I have seen being updated are sub-servers (especially factions.) Now I am not blaming anyone for not updating minigames, it's very understandable why factions receive more attention than minigames.
    This was all my opinion and point of view.

~Thanks!

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.