For The MCC Announcement In Discord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CheeseBoi27, Aug 25, 2022.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I am pretty fine with it but like, please, have creative in with the big reset an' such. Creative was my favorite mode on here. Please keep that moving forward. There is a reason why its not popular right now and just getting rid of it will like, well it'll at least make me a big angry. I love creative, and just building whatever comes to mind while listening to some really good moosic. So please, I beg MCC staff for who is doing the big reset whatever, please have creative too.

bratphobic likes this.
  2. bratphobic

bratphobic
    me too… me too :(

3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    We should tell the entire community about it, even the owners :DDDDDDDD

4. KillHeroBrine32

KillHeroBrine32
    I loved creative when it was popular but I think it's the right decision to move on. In my opinion, this will hurt a lot of people but the owners have made a tough call about the servers that are no longer returning any investment.

5. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I guess, but at least when its all good and the new update is installed and its alll good, then add creative. I mean I dont want creative to literally never ever come back. Creative is one of the best things.

KillHeroBrine32 likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.