Flying in /warp fb.

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by happiey, Dec 2, 2019.

?

Should /fly in the resource world be added back?

1. Absolutely!

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. I don't see the need for it.

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happiey

Hiraieth
    Flying in /warp fb helped out many players with finding biomes, destroying certain trees, and ultimately creating an easier way for transportation. In normal survival, there is no fly, so it does create a more realistic game play. Now, I like this new game play, but I do think /fly should be added back. Many people who bought ranks emerald+ before the new season primarily bought it for the fly aspect. Taking it away, takes away the purpose a lot of people paid 35$+ for. Flying in the plot world technically is useless besides building, so I do not see the need for /fly at this point if it isn't active in the resource world. If the creators wanted to make the server easier and equal for emerald -, that isn't fair. We paid for the rank out of most of our own money. If the people without fly wanted easier game play, they should have to buy it instead of taking the majority of player's perk.

2. wafe

wafe
    Hey happiey

Personally I don't agree with bringing back /fly in /warp fb. They made this season as realistic as possible, so the odd's of them changing it is very small (Unless the whole community decides to riot about it hehe). Also /fly in plots are very usefully, especially for farming. Also there this cool item in the game called an Elytra. If you use fireworks while having an Elytra equipped, you can travel places a lot faster than walking. This was essentially the replacement of /fly and it can be obtained by any player no matter the rank!

Anyways, I'd have to give this a -1 from my part.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

puposaurus likes this.
  3. Vxvi_

DandelionVivi
    Hey.
    I don't agree with this.
    In my opinion its more fun not to have /fly.
    Yes it may be a bit annoying when you have to walk for a while to find a biome or to go over a huge mountain but its more fun in my opinion.
    It also wont be added back because of the new item added into survival now.
    If Emerald+ had /fly again Elytra's would be half useless since there are a lot of people with Emerald rank or higher.

Have a nice day.

4. Mistrusts

th8t
    I personally disagree with this. Currently with the way things are on Survival, it seems more like actual survival and changing it would revert back to how Survival was last season. The point of this season is to be significantly different than the past.

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! i understand having fly disabled in resource world kinda sucks.. but i'm glad they removed it for resource world. it gives a better feel for it to be more "survival" and w/ epearls in kits n' such traveling far distances really isn't that hard. fly in resource world is not coming back since now we have elytras and markey has said that it really shouldn't have been there since s1 (proof from changelog + at bottom of this post).
    Yes, it is fun to fly around n' whatever.. but it's just not survival-like to do that in resource world... as mentioned, something about this season is for it to be dif from the other seasons (cough s3-s6) to kinda merge previous seasons together.. like s1-s2 and s3-26..
    anyways, overall, huge -1 on bringng back fly..

[​IMG]

6. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    Whats poppin

I completely agree with Alyssa

Removing /fly from the resource world made the game a little bit more challenging which I found quite fun, gives the survival feel

Mistrusts likes this.
  7. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello happiey,

I understand your frustration with not being able to fly in /warp fb to get to specific biomes, however the sub-server is called survival. Survival minecraft means no fly and is why it was taken out of the game. Also this is the case with spawners, it just wasn't close to vanilla minecraft. Also I feel a lot of players enjoy using the new elytras which were implemented to replace flying.

Thanks, Olli

8. Timppali

Timppali
    I agree with everyone who says that /fly should not be added back. This is not something that would be changed back, so I will lock this thread. :)

- Thread Locked

Incarnati0n_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.