Flying in KitPvP lobby

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Deleted member 367, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow KitPvP and MCCentral players,

I have a suggestion for KitPvP for the upcoming season. The suggestion is for the sub-server to introduce flying in spawn. I feel like moving around the sub-server would be much easier if this idea were to be implemented. This idea has been implemented into a lot of the sub-servers and I would love to see this added to KitPvP. This is benign and will not affect the gameplay which makes it even better!

I would love to know your opinions so don't forget to post them below!!

4151 and PumahKITPVP like this.
  2. PainfulStrafes_

PainfulStrafes
    It would be pretty cool flying in spawn in my opinion +1

3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    In my opinion, Emerald+ should be able to fly, considering that it is like that for every other sub-server except for KitPvP and ArenaPvP. It would be really easy to move around and adding it into KitPvP would be nice!

If you have any questions for me just message me on discord at 4Nut#2232, or write on my profile page!

Deleted member 367 likes this.
  4. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

I get your point but the perk would just be useless. Fly is enabled on other subservers for Emerald+ as it has a point and assists in playing the gamemode like skyblock, prison, etc. Flying around spawn on KitPvP would just be a useless perk and possible exploits.

I don't really agree with this idea. Spawn is not that big and there are /warps so I don't get what you mean by "easily move around"

5. Subsequents

Yes there is warps but they take 3 seconds to commence. Maybe making them instant at spawn?

LowFlo likes this.
  6. BtwImQuestion

BtwImQuestion
    Hello !

I understand the point you're making. But personally i disagree as This could cause many issues. I understand That players would like to be able to fly so they can get around the map but, This will cause an issue as it stands at the moment. ​

BtwImQuestion - MCC - Moderator - Reports Team - CommunityEvents Team

7. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Make it be able to fly!!

8. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey Recrement,

I really like this idea. I've been thinking of it for a while and I find it good. I think Emerald+ should have fly like on other subservers just like 4Nut said. This will make it more fun and easy to move around KitPvP. +1

9. ImConcerned

vNato
    I agree with this idea just for easy mobility in spawn. I would suggest Emerald+ get the ability to fly as in most subservers, Emerald is the lowest purchasable rank that provides /fly.
    +1
    Thank you.

10. LordsOG

i like it great idea :)

+1

11. 4151

Hi there
    I dont really agree with this idea because the spawn isnt big and all you do in KitPvP is battle and pvp and we do have the /warps
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

12. Curtman1532

Curtman1532
    Although it would be kind of cool, I don't think this should be the staff/dev team's priority on kitpvp at the moment. They should really be focusing in on creating or getting an anti-cheat and making the server's TPS stable to make the server playable and fun again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.