Fixing pvp

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Arctiid, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Arctiid

Arctiid
    Hi, all :> I am posting about the strange state of the PVP arena. I am not complaining about donors having an advantage in PVP or that I'm a broke rookie, but if you are a rookie who works for hours to get money or gear to jump in PVP and have a chance you are immediately bowed to death by immortals whether you attacked them or not and the only way not to die is to have a rank because there are always like 3 immortal ranks camping bows and talking in PVP never really fighting each other. Like I said I don't feel bitter about the ranks advantage but only want the advantage to be slightly less like having different ranked kits for PVP than the ones you would have on plots and in the resource world, but always have the option not to use the kits. Just an idea though. Lol, Daddimeg I need my leather boots back.

-Sky X>

2. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi there!
    As a player of Survival, I understand your situation. However, that’s sadly how it is on PVP. The people in PVP mainly have Ancient/Myth gear- which is available to everyone via ancient/myth keys or buying them off of people. With this, you can reply with “but we have no money!! Ppl with ranks get so much money!!” And to that, I disagree. People with ranks do not get an extra bonus of money- they have to work hard as well to earn that money (or do a lot of irl deals). I’ve thought about this issue as well. Perhaps having a pvp arena for rookies only? I’m not sure though because a really stacked rookie can come in and just ruin everyone’s day. It’s kinda hard to combat that. There really isn’t a sound solution to the issue you’re having besides gearing up to the same stuff they have or just staying out of PVP.
    Fable.

puposaurus and Arctiid like this.
  3. Arctiid

Arctiid
    Hi, Fableking!
    Thank you for replying. I have never owned a rank so I was not sure how the immortal kits and rank command privileges work. Understanding this, I think I have changed my perspective on the PVP campers and will pass this on to other rookies with the same questions.
    Thanks again!
    -Sky

CatBoyFable likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.